Application Deadline: May 1
- University: University of Windsor
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be coming directly from secondary school studies – the student must have completed a minimum of one term of full-time secondary school studies in the year immediately preceding the academic year that they are applying for.
- In the year immediately preceding, the student is not considered to have returned to secondary school studies to upgrade after a year or more break in studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no additional application required for the opportunity. Applicants must take admission in any of the University’s divisions for the first time undergraduate degree.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV. Before you submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have good proficiency in the English language. But their country language is not English, and then they need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements.
The university will provide educational fund for the successful students during the time period of the study program.