With the commencement to the season five debut of Africa’s biggest reality TV show, Big Brother Naija (BBNaija season 5) officially on (Starts on Sunday), MultiChoice Nigeria has revealed that this current season’s champ will walk away with a whopping N85m grand prize.
The fantastic prize which incorporates a N30m money prize makes this current season’s prizes the greatest since its introduction in 2006 and the most noteworthy prize for the reality TV show in Africa.
Chief Executive Officer, MultiChoice Nigeria, John Ugbe said, “The fifth season of BBNaija marks a major milestone in the reality TV series. We are making this season significant by not only increasing the winnings but by also implementing other creative and innovative ways to ensure the show lives up to the premium entertainment especially during the current pandemic.”
Breakdown of the price for Big Brother Naija Season 5 winner
Here is a breakdown of prices for the winner of Big Brother Naija Season 5. According to the organizers, the winner will walk away with N85 million worth of prizes. The breakdown of the prizes are as follows:
- The breakdown of the grand prize for BBNaija season five includes:
- N30m cash prize
- A two-bedroom apartment courtesy Revolution Plus;
- A top of the range SUV from Nigerian automaker, Innoson Motors;
- A trip to Dublin courtesy Guinness;
- Home appliances courtesy Scanfrost;
- A trip to Dubai packaged by Travelbeta;
- A year’s supply of Indomie noodles, Munch it and Colgate toothpaste;
- A year’s supply of Pepsi, a branded chiller and a trip to watch the UEFA Champions League finale; and a brand new Oppo mobile smartphone
The winner of #BBNaija Season 5 will be walking away with N85million worth of prizes! 🤯
— DStv Nigeria (@DStvNg) July 13, 2020