Why should we forgive – Nothing is unforgivable, because God Almighty cleared us of all the sins against him.
Learn to forgive before the receiver ever asks for it and learn to give it out freely and on time.
Before the devil, Satan the deceiver who turned the first man upside down, before he destroys your pure mind given to you by the Holy Ghost and replaces it with corrupt communications which stain good treasure.
Give yourself away to help because help is the best investment! Remember God Almighty’s Mercies and grace towards you.
God Almighty promised with his oath that His goodness and love will follow you all the days of your life and that you will be surrounded by His favour everlasting. Hallelujah.
Do the same to humanity!!!. Show mercy.. love you Lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS.
Why then should we forgive?
- Forgiveness is for our own growth and happiness.
- Forgiveness frees us to live in the present.
- Forgiveness allows us to move on without anger or contempt or seeking revenge.
- Forgiveness lets us regain our personal power.
- Forgiveness brings you back to good physical and mental health.
- Forgiveness clears the cobwebs so that you can see the good again.